*More about the OLPC Benetwit (in Dutch) here
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
I (HEART) 2008
Every year around this time I believe next year will definitely be my year. And then I look back and think, well this year hasn't been so bad either. 2007 was an eventful year, with lots of ups and downs and a lot of changes, mostly for the better. It's been a great year and I really would like to say that I am very grateful for my new online friends. People who understand the fact that my phone is glued to my hands to Twitter, people who don't look surprised when I pull out my laptop and start streaming, people who care about their tweeps and have proven to be a great support system when you need them most. With the Twitterborrels and the OLPC* benetwit I feel very proud to call them my tweeps. I am also grateful for my always amazing solid offline friends, who make sure I do leave my house from time to time and I don't turn into Angela Bennet. And of course last but not least, my wonderful family, thank you all for making 2007 a great year!
To all a very merry Christmas and an awesome, inspiring, social, eventful, happy, healthy, stronking, patsing, tweriffic 2008!
*More about the OLPC Benetwit (in Dutch) here
*More about the OLPC Benetwit (in Dutch) here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! Great movie. Like you said yourself: 2008 gets even better! Happy newyear!
Hey babe, you've said it. Enjoy every moment as much as you have the past year(even joining a twitterborrel at 1 in the night :-) ) and you'll be set for the rest of your life. It's great to have met you and hope to see you lots more in the coming year. Grtz, @markies
Hey girl, same here. I'm very glad to have met you and other tweeps last year. Hope to have more fun in 2K8, starting with Bowlr! Yeah! Take care and we'll meet soon
kisses,@frankmeeuwsen
Happy Christmas Marloes!
Hope to meet you soon in the next year! Really enjoyed watching your movie :)
Grtz, @jochemprins
Thank you for reaching out to me on twitter! 2008 will definitely be a great year.
Knowing you are a filmmaker is actually great because I worked in media for awhile. It will be great seeing the world through your eyes.
Smiles, Jennifer
Twitter: http://twitter.com/JennTaFur
Bedankt voor de fijne nieuwjaarswens. Een waarachtig mooi 2008 gewenst!
Post a Comment