Saturday, December 1, 2007

I (HEART) Twitterborrels


As you might have noticed I am quite the Twitter fan. So you can imagine how upset I was when my overloaded work schedule made me miss out on the Twitterborrel (check the Twitionary). Fortunately rendering my videos takes forever, so while my MacBook Pro was rendering it's little butt off, I snuck out and joined my fellow Twitterazi @ bar Schuim* for a drink or two. The dutch Twitterazi were easily recognized, since they lit up the bar with their cellphones. There was a big turn-out, we drank, we laughed, had our awkward twitter-moments (asking who is this @whatshisname, when you have been talking to him for the past ten minutes) and there was a lot of tweeting going on.



I didn't bring my video camera, but in the ninety minutes I was there I took some pictures which I turned in to a little video for your enjoyment. Who says Twitterers don't have a life?


*Which means foam, like the two fingers of foam the dutch like on their beer.





Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

4 comments:

Jeroen Mirck said...

Leuk fotoverslag, @Marlooz! :)

Anonymous said...

Geweldig leuk samengesteld weer Marloes, ik baal als een stekker dat ik daar nou nooit bij kan zijn.

Anonymous said...

Klasse Marloes.... het was idd super !

John Kivit said...

Mooie foto Marloes. Ik had al zo'n idee dat ik die eerder gezien had ;-) http://flickr.com/photos/jkivit/2076126959/

Clicky Web Analytics