Friday, November 30, 2007
How many Tweets does it take..
It's funny to see the difference in the use of Twitter between The United States and The Netherlands.
What is a good number of tweets before you become a Noisy Person?
According to the Twitetiquette by Caroline Middlebrook, "there is no absolute number and it varies according to your audience. Generally speaking, I would try not to update more than once per hour so in a standard day, that’s probably no more than a dozen."
This in contrast to the Dutch way of twittering, where everybody is tweeting as much as they can to make it to 10.000 tweets, which oddly enough is considered some kind of status symbol...
I must admit I've been a Noisy Person every now and again, and for all you foreign Twitterers out there who want to follow me, please do, but at own risk. As will be mentioned below, I have twitversations with my fellow twitterazi, so you'll get a lot of twaffic on your tweetline, which will sound like twitterish to you. Side effects: can drive you twitting mad!
Labels:
Marloes.tv,
marlooz,
tweets,
twitiquette,
twitter,
twittering,
twittertalk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment