We took BART to Montgomery and walked into China Town, had some Dim Sum and continued walking, walked through little Italy to Fishermen's Wharf. Grabbed lunch at a diner that used to be a drive-in, ran into @bryanthatcher, which was so weird and cool. Did some (window)shopping. Casey went back to Oakland and I got a double espresso @ Blue Bottle cafe, which was recommended to me by @renn. I had a great day. Now time for a nap...

Casey's place in Oakland.

Fall in Oakland, walking to BART.

It's a clear day, we can see San Francisco from Rockridge station.

My stop in Oakland.

The yellow line.

First things first, breakfast, peppermint mocca twist.



San Francisco High rise

Casey and me.

Walking to China Town.


Food.


Lunch @ Dim Sum House

Crossing Broadway.


Laundry day.

Cannibals...

Little Italy starts here.

Little Italy.

Columbus

Walking to the Pier.

Church

Trying to get a picture of Casey.

The Pier.

Singing dolls @Wallgreens.

On our way to 3d Street to find Max's diner for lunch. Casey took me there 5 years ago.

Couldn't find Max's, but we found another diner Mels' drive-in, American food at it's best.

My favorite, a strawberry shake.

Chiliburger... Casey got a Club Sandwich.

Last coffee before I head back to Oakland @Blue Bottle cafe. Casey went back to Oakland when I started shopping...



The guys cooking dinner. Pasta.
www.flickr.com
|

1 comment:
Great pictures! I really want to go back again (while I was just there 3 weeks ago :) )
Keep posting more stuff!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arvid/sets/72157594201862499/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arvid/sets/72157594464215616/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arvid/sets/72157608172049499/
Post a Comment