Friday, November 7, 2008

#usatrip day 2: I (HEART) Berkley

The weather was beautiful so Casey went to play soccer with friends in Berkeley and I was able to catch a ride on his Honda Helix scooter. He dropped me off at Telegraph Avenue , I've been there a couple of times before and I just love the atmosphere. I got a bagel at Noah's bagels and wondered onto the Berkeley Campus to eat it. After that I went to do some shopping, worked at Peets coffee and tonight I'm going to have dinner at Casey's parents. Extremely enjoying myself!


Hard head.


Going to Berkeley on a scooter.


Casey dropped me off @Telegraph Av.


Telegraph


Getting Breakfast.


Pastrami & Swiss Melt. Eating @the Berkeley Campus.


Beautiful day.


Fountain @ the campus.


Nutty vanilla coffee grande.




Shopping. Didn't buy anything.





Working @Peets coffee.

Just bought sunglasses, $6,-.



www.flickr.com








mveldhuizen's USA Trip photosetmveldhuizen's USA Trip photoset



No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics